By looking back at the generation born in the 2000s, the first video games they had access to were on free websites using Flash. In this episode, Jessica and George reminisce on their days playing Fireboy and Watergirl and talk about the potential benefits that kids gained from playing this game. From confidence to connection to communication, listen now to possibly reveal something new about your childhood and work on living gamefully.
- Fireboy and Watergirl
- McGonigal, Jane. Superbetter.
- Muncy, Julie. “You Might Not Miss Flash, But Videogames Will” Wired 29 July 2017.
- “Wholesome” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Deep Relaxation Preview” by Kevin MacLeod
- “Ikson – Angel“
- “Fireboy and Watergirl in The Forest Temple Full Walkthrough“